Jobs at AXS TV / HDNET MOVIES
If you are interested in applying for one of the open positions below, please submit your resume, salary requirements and professional references to: email@example.com. Please include the job title in the email subject.
Manager, Program Planning & Scheduling
- Build the monthly HDNET MOVIES program schedule
- Input all film data, including film descriptions and creative information into network data base. Assign TV ratings if needed.
- Work with Acquisitions to select films for licensing
- Recommend specific license periods for all films with the goal of creating consistent monthly volume and title strength throughout the year
- Create movie stunts and events throughout the year
- Design and maintain annual and monthly creative scheduling plan
- Creatively schedule monthly allotted films based on promotion stunts and audience ratings, including movie marathons, strips, stacks, etc.
- Work with Manager of Creative Services to determine the on-air promotion and graphics plan based on monthly schedule.
- Publish external and internal program schedule documents
- Support department and participate in working with marketing, PR, social media, etc.
HDNET MOVIES Monthly Publishing Check List:
- Allocate plays within schedule
- Review daily log in schedule for break lengths
- Finalize title list (create internal & external versions)
- Finalize Program Grid
- Fill in Element scheduling in SIMS (website/email listings)
- Finalize Prime Time
- Finalize Programming Highlights/Marketing One Sheet
- Run Plays & Exhibitions Report
- Finalize AXS movie avails list
- 7+ years of Program Planning & Scheduling experience
- Personnel management experience
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail
- Knowledgeable about movies, movie history and movie genres
- BA or BS degree
- Familiarity of movie licensing procedures a plus
- Knowledge of SIMS and WideOrbit traffic systems a plus
If you are interested in the position, please send your resume and salary requirements along with 3 references to: firstname.lastname@example.org
AXS TV is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We provide excellent benefits to our full time employees.
Unscripted High Definition Programming, Scripted Series Programming
Owners/rightsholders of completed high definition programs, including documentaries, concerts, other non-fiction programming, and scripted fiction series interested in having their shows broadcast on AXS TV should contact Lucia F. McCalmont with descriptions of their program.